If your friends or kids or co-workers are asking you what you’re mad about, and you aren’t mad about anything, then it’s time to think about some Botox! J
There is no other wrinkle treatment like Botox. A tiny Botox injection is designed to relax muscles that cause facial expression. While the result is dramatic, it doesn’t radically change your facial appearance. We’ve all seen someone who’s been overdone. No body want that, right? It’s better to come in for a little touch-up to boost the effect rather than wait out the results from a heavy-handed injection. Because, once again, nobody wants a “Frozen Face”.
There are many brands of BOTOX® but in SkinNaire, we use only the well-tested FDA-approved BOTOX® from Allergan Inc. Please don’t risk your face and your health. Trust your Botox injections to a board-certified doctors. Stories abound of “faux” Botox being offered at impossibly low prices. Careful, “If it sounds too good to be true” is a good one to pay attention to.
- It’s totally normal if there is a small bumps (it should be vanish within minutes of your treatment) and also there’s a small chance of bruising marking the spot where we injected the wrinkle relaxer.
- Try to limit squinting, bending forward or doing strenuous exercise for 4 hours after treatment.
- No sauna, hot tub, exercise, cardio for 4 hours post treatment. This will help prevent bruising
- You can see full results around one or two weeks, and it will lasts for about four to six months.
- If you have any complain within 14 days, we’ll book you for a touch-up ASAP—our treat.